If you follow our three-step process, we can have your roof tarped as soon as tomorrow. With our process, we can also start your roof replacement the same day.
1. Take a Picture of the Damage
Give us a preview of the damage to your house so we can be prepared for your specific needs.
We recommend that you:
- Take your pictures
- Add them into a Word document or Google Doc
- Save that file as a PDF
- Upload that PDF in the form below
2. Get Your Roofing Report
Get a report from this website to help you obtain your roof measurements. With this information, we can give you a roof tarping and/or replacement estimate on the spot!
3. Prepare for Payment or Financing
Payment for tarping (as well as roof replacement) is accepted in the form of a credit card. We also have financing options.
- Financing pre-approval is accepted with credit scores of 550+.
- A $95 deposit is required for roof tarping. This deposit will be applied toward the cost of tarping your roof.*
- The cost of tarping your roof is $695 base pay (including administrative fees) + $1.50 per square foot (materials and labor).
- Your homeowner’s insurance should reimburse you for this cost because it is an emergency mitigation service. Review your policy for details.
*If you are not home when we arrive, the deposit is not refundable.
4. Contact Us
Once you have completed the three steps above, simply complete and submit the following form. We will contact you with an estimate and establish an appointment: