Have you experienced ice storm damage in the Schaumburg and Chicagoland suburbs? Heavy ice and wind have dramatically knocked down trees and limbs in the area. Before rain damage occurs to your home from cracks in the roof, you’ll need to get your roof tarped until it can be repaired. And you can follow our four-step process, we can have your roof tarped as soon as tomorrow. With our process, we can also start your roof replacement the same day.
1. Take a Picture of the Damage
Give us a preview of the damage to your house so we can be prepared for your specific needs.
We recommend that you:
- Take your pictures
- Add them into a Word document or Google Doc
- Save that file as a PDF
- Upload that PDF in the form below
2. Get Your Roofing Report
Get a report from this website to help you obtain your roof measurements. With this information, we can give you a roof tarping and/or replacement estimate on the spot!
3. Insurance May Cover Damage in Illinois
Your Illinois home insurance is there to help you when your get home damage and that includes your roof, gutters, and siding. An Illinois public adjustor like us can assess the damage to make sure your Illinois insurance company does cover what it is supposed to cover. With our 18 years plus experience in restoration and remodeling, we’ve been able to fight for you, the homeowner, to make sure insurance pays for everything they need to! Contact Liberty for more details on our Illinois public adjustor experience.
4. What If Insurance Won’t Cover It? We Have Easy Financing!
Payment for tarping (as well as roof replacement) is accepted in the form of a credit card. We also have financing options.
- Financing pre-approval is accepted with credit scores of 550+.
- A $95 deposit is required for roof tarping. This deposit will be applied toward the cost of tarping your roof.*
- The cost of tarping your roof is $695 base pay (including administrative fees) + $1.50 per square foot (materials and labor).
- Your homeowner’s insurance should reimburse you for this cost because it is an emergency mitigation service. Review your policy for details.
*If you are not home when we arrive, the deposit is not refundable.
5. Contact Us
Once you have completed the four steps above, simply complete and submit the following form. We will contact you with an estimate and establish an appointment: